Microsoft Sydney Australia
How you should expect to invest your time to drive the greatest impact. Obviously, your time will vary by week month and quarter depending on the business need.
• (30%) Build IoT Solutions with Partners: Our success is measured by bringing Microsoft IoT solutions to market with our partners, and their satisfaction with the Microsoft IoT platform, to realize license revenue growth and accelerate Azure services consumption. Develop effective relationships with Microsoft partners, such as Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM), Original Design Manufacturer (ODM), Systems Integrator (SI) and Independent Hardware Vendor (IHV) partners. Develop expertise in key commercial IoT markets, such as Industrial Automation and Manufacturing, Healthcare, Smart Buildings, Smart Retail, Security and Surveillance, Transportation and Energy to effectively engage the partners and help building the IoT solutions. Develop and lean-in in a strategic engagement with core Microsoft IoT accounts, in close partnership with our Azure IoT sales specialists.
• (25%) Trusted Technical Advisor for Partners: Act as the technical sales specialist for Microsoft’s IoT solutions centered around Azure cloud services, Azure IoT services and Azure ML/AI services. Build a trusted technical subject matter expert position in depth with the strategic partners through a deep understanding of the partners’ device to cloud strategy and business imperatives. Understand the Microsoft IoT strategy and influence and orchestrate relevant and applicable internal resources to drive maximum coverage on key opportunities and strategies in a timely manner by engaging as a deep technical level across our partner’s organization, from developer to CxO. Grow Microsoft’s presence in the region through customer references, successful deployments, regional and local industry events, etc.
• (25%) Opportunity Management: Drive the regional IoT Solutions pipeline as well as POCs and pilots for Azure IoT based solutions across the ecosystem. Coordinate with partners, PSS and channel executives to report opportunities and maximize results and return on investment to drive the sales. Orchestrate internal alignment and pipeline reviews with channel executives, and respective partners stakeholders to ensure the growth of the solution pipeline.
• (20%) Product Impact: Act as the interface between the partners, Microsoft product groups, and other Microsoft Field and Services groups. Provide field, partner and market insights to the product groups across to generate requirements on Windows IoT, Azure cloud services, Azure IoT services and Azure ML/AI services, advocate partners and provide consistent feedback to Corp Teams across the products and services. Drive strong collaboration across Microsoft teams to ensure securely connected end to end IoT solutions deployed with broad partner by partnering with internal stakeholders where applicable. Keep up-to-date with IoT and cloud market trends and competitive insights, engage product groups to further enhance our industry-leading solutions and service offerings.
Opportunities in the One IoT and Mixed Reality team are expansive because we span the entire product lifecycle - from incubation, prototyping and portfolio planning to the design-in, sell-in and sell-through motions that touch consumer and business customers. We’re also driving innovative IoT solutions and helping companies with their digital transformations. All of this wraps up under our special charter of working with partners to build and sell Intelligent Edge devices and solutions that empower everyone to achieve more. As a member of our team, you’ll be part of growing a multi-billion-dollar business and charting new areas of innovation. If that appeals to you, it’s an exciting time to be here in the One IoT and Mixed Reality team. In the One IoT and Mixed Reality Sales team, we help partners leverage Microsoft assets and platforms to create successful Intelligent Edge-to-Cloud solutions. From inception to solution co-selling, we’re specialists in driving scale and transforming businesses through partner enablement. Make history at Microsoft by becoming a part of the world’s first Commercial Mixed Reality sales organization. With the success of HoloLens, Windows Mixed Reality immersive headsets & first and third party industry MR solutions, we’re continuing to pioneer innovative interactive experiences and rapidly accelerate the next major industry paradigm shift to bring to life the Intelligent Edge. Microsoft TSs main goal is to win the technical decision of customers to purchase and use our technology. You will work in a team, enabling the customers through digital transformation by leveraging the Intelligent Cloud and Intelligent Edge . TSs are expected to be able to both own and win the customers technical decisions, as well as find new opportunities through their contacts and work they are on for sales people to further pursue. As a TS, you work within a virtual team of technical, partner and consulting resources to help educate your customers at a technical level, demonstrate and prove our solutions, and win the technical decision allowing the team to achieve/exceed quarterly sales/usage targets in your accounts. Being part of this team will allow you to maintain and develop your deep technical expertise across Microsoft and non-Microsoft cloud-based infrastructure technology.
- Industry leading healthcare
- Savings and investments
- Giving programs
- Educational resources
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Opportunities to network and connect
- Discounts on products and services
- Generous time away
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.