Technical Trainer JAPAC
Palo Alto Networks
The Technical Trainer position provides a highly motivated individual with the opportunity to deliver technical training for Palo Alto Networks Networking Security Products to our customers and partners worldwide.
- Coordinating and delivering training worldwide for internal and external audiences
- Conducting Instructor Certification Workshops and Train the Trainer sessions
- Developing custom training courses
- Ensuring the readiness of all course materials and equipment prior to delivery
- Leveraging technical expertise/experience in support of corporate initiatives and revenue objectives
- Maintaining high-quality technical courseware and lab exercises for Palo Alto Networks family of next-generation firewalls
- 5+ years of experience in delivery of courseware and related business experience in the networking security industry
- Fluent in English
- Worldwide Travel required up to 50% to 75% per month
- The candidate must have a Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Valid Driver's License required
- A working knowledge of some or all of the following areas:
- Firewalls (Palo Alto Networks, Checkpoint, Cisco, Juniper/Netscreen)
- Network operations
- Technical/Customer support
- Active Directory, Exchange
- Different operating systems (Windows, Linux, Unix)
- Project management
- Possessing the following skills:
- Superb oral, written, interpersonal communication and presentation skills
- The ability to effectively and efficiently communicate complex technical concepts
- The ability to quickly understand new technologies and concepts
- A team-focused, self-starter with the ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects to completion in fast-paced, deadline-driven engineering environment
- Enhancing technical education service activities and implementing strategies to meet the needs of customers and partners
Our engineering team is at the core of our products - connected directly to the mission of preventing cyberattacks. We are constantly innovating - challenging the way we, and the industry, think about cybersecurity. Our engineers don't shy away from building products to solve problems no one has pursued before.
We define the industry, instead of waiting for directions. We need individuals who feel comfortable in ambiguity, excited by the prospect of a challenge, and empowered by the unknown risks facing our everyday lives that are only enabled by a secure digital environment.
We're trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity's status quo. It's simple: we can't accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at **************@paloaltonetworks.com.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.