Technologist (New Graduates are welcome)
VuePoint Diagnostics has immediate opening for a Technologist. The Technologist provides information to diagnose patient illnesses by operating radiologic equipment to produce radiographs. Radiologic Technologists report to their assigned division manager.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Prepares patient for radiological procedure by positioning patient; adjusting immobilization devices; moving equipment into specified position; adjusting equipment controls to set exposure factors.
* Maintains production and quality of radiographs by following established standards and procedures; observing radiographic results; making necessary adjustments.
* Minimizes radiation to patient and staff by practicing radiation protection techniques, using beam restrictive devices, patient shielding, and knowledge of exposure factors.
* Maintains radiology supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; informing supervisor of supplies needs.
* Documents patient care services by noting all necessary information in Rapid Rad.
* ARRT (R) registry required
* CPR preferred
* Minimum 1 year previous experience as an Radiologic Technologist
* Valid Driver's License and maintains good driving record
* Excellent customer service skills
* To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Microsoft Word; Microsoft Internet Explorer; Outlook, 10S.
* While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to risk of radiation.
* The employee is frequently exposed to work near moving mechanical parts.
* The employee is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles; toxic or caustic chemicals and risk of electrical shock.
* While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and talk or hear.
* The employee is required to sit and/or drive for long periods of time.
* The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
* Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.