Technology Consulting/Business Architecture- Bilingual (Korean and English)**REMOTE
Woongjin is looking for a Technology Consulting/Business Architecture for a well-known multi-conglomerate company located in Ridgefield Park, NJ.
Woongjin is a rapidly growing team who provides a range of unique, exceptional, and enhanced services to our clients. We have a strong moral code that includes the service of goodness without expectations of reward. We are motivated by the sense of responsibility and servant leadership.
The Technology Consulting/Business Architect's main role will be to generate new IT services business proposals through market analysis, understanding customer requirements, and establishing strategy and business models with execution plans. He or she will be a SME for industry verticals and will deliver strategic services for clients in line with the corporate strategy as well as contributing to the business strategy and plans.
- Understand clients' needs and develop/align strategic plans to support implementation
- Analyze as-is process and develop/design to-be process
- Analyze business/technical problems and work with team to create innovative solutions
- Provide research, business/technical analysis, including benchmarks, marketing and cost-benefit analysis in support of the recommended strategy
- Generate strategic recommendations and proposals to add real business value to customers and increase their strategic maturity
- Define business concepts/models and identify innovation opportunities with IT
- Create IT related business plans and action plans to implement system or solution
- Create projects or business proposals with identifying 'how-to-solve approach', resources and schedule planning
- Work with clients effectively to identify and achieve project milestones
- Communicate project deliverables and progress to key stakeholders and customers
- Create presentations, spreadsheets, and other deliverables using Microsoft Office Suite
- 5-15 years of IT business consulting experience required
- Master's Degree (MBA) required
- Bilingual Korean/English required
- Expert MS Office skills, especially PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with ability to work with technical and business staff, as well as customers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter, who enjoys working autonomously in a fast paced and innovative environment
- Ability to evaluate client information and analyze data to be able to summarize and model its strategy, goals, programs and operations
- Ability to analyze business and technical problems and create innovative solutions
- Ability to research and analyze industry emerging trends
- Knowledge of business process improvement methodologies is preferred
- Knowledge or experience in consumer electronic industry is preferred
- Ability to travel ~30%
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.