Technology –Java/J2EE, Hibernate, Spring framework, SOAP/REST, Micro services, Akka, Kafka, Flink, Redhat Stack
Location – London,UK
Business Unit – ECSADME
Compensation – Competitive (including bonus)
Today, the corporate landscape is dynamic, and the world ahead is full of possibilities! None of the amazing things we do at Infosys would be possible without an equally amazing culture, the environment where ideas can flourish and where you are empowered to move forward as far as your ideas will take you.
At Infosys, we assure that your career will never stand still, we will inspire you to build what’s next and we will navigate further together. Our journey of learnability, values and trusted relationships with our clients continue to be the cornerstones of our organization and these values are upheld only because of our people.
In the role of Technology Lead, you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design. You will play an important role in creating the high-level design artifacts. You will also deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
- Ability to demonstrate in-depth understanding of software design principles and practices.
- Proficiency in design and development with
- Webservice (SOAP/REST) & Microservices
- Concurrent and distributed application using Akka
- Data streaming application frameworks (Kafka, Flink)
- RedHat stack (JBoss EAP, DataGrid etc.)
- Spring framework
- Understands and implements Service Oriented Design Patterns including the ability to identify when these patterns are best applied real-world scenarios
- Experience of using Dockers/Containers (e.g. OpenShift) and building cloud hosted applications on AWS
- Hands-on experience in Behavior Driven Development (BDD)
- Experience in implementing CI-CD tools in projects
- Knowledge of Oil & Gas Domain and Processes (good to have)
- Ability to solve problems using good software design practices
- Ability to work collaboratively within a fast-paced, agile environment
- Develop custom bespoke solutions based on the business requirements. Performs software design using software development fundamentals and processes, debug, test, and deploy software solutions.
- Design, develop and maintain key components of the software suite using Open Source.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Actively participate in application design reviews by providing creative and practical ideas and solutions in a teamwork environment.
Besides the professional qualifications of the candidates we place great importance in addition to various forms personality profile. These include:
- High analytical skills
- A high degree of initiative and flexibility
- High customer orientation
- High quality awareness
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their digital transformation.
With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
“All aspects of employment at Infosys are based on merit, competence and performance. We are committed to embracing diversity and creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Infosys is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.”
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.