Technology - Risk Assurance (Security & Controls) Associate - 2020 Int
Cybersecurity & Privacy
Job Description & Summary
Our Risk Assurance team helps clients to analyse, assess and address a wide range of risks by providing insights and assurance which is invaluable in today's high-risk business environment.
We work with our clients to build trust across their digital/technology-enabled businesses and address areas such as the loss or misuse of important data, failure to react to changes in the market, implementing and reviewing systems or business processes and ensuring third-party providers are working as expected in managing and controlling their existing and future financial regulatory risk.
Apply for our Security & Controls team where you will undergo a 9-months training programme with PwC to acquire skillset in cyber security and having mentors to advise and support in the development of your career, training pathway and everyday working practices.
We are looking for Associates to fill our 2020 intake.
- You will work on client engagements that includes performing tasks such as IT and system controls assessments, IT risk and resilience and IT regulation framework reviews, vulnerability assessments, penetration testing and secure source code reviews under the supervision of a Senior or Manager
- You will also assist in the performance of IT audits against client systems and provide advice on Security benchmarking, Security Policies and Procedures and Cyber security incident investigation and response
- Final year Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Science or Mathematics student from a reputable university
- Possesses strong communication, written and organisational skills with the ability to work independently and efficiently
- A strong interest in problem solving
- Good interpersonal skills and prepared to develop these alongside business analysis skills
- Possesses an appreciation for issues relating to the quality of data within business systems
- An ability to work as part of a client facing team both from our own offices and also at the client site
- Possesses a strong commitment to self-development.
- Ability to perform various penetration testing tasks in areas such as network and infrastructure, web application,mobile device application and secure code review
- IT network system knowledge including, but not limited to:
-Operating Systems (Windows, Unix, Linux);
-Databases (Oracle, SQL etc);
-Networks (LAN and WLAN) and Network Infrastructure (Routers, Switchers etc); and
-Security controls assessment technologies (e.g. Data Loss prevention)
PwC Singapore is also a proud training partner of the Company-Led Training Programme (CLT) - an initiative established by the Infocommunications Media Development Authority of Singapore (IMDA). The CLT programme objective is to allow ICT graduates to deepen their ICT skills and acquire specialist-level competencies through on-the job training with CLT training partners. More information on the programme can be found here: Suitable candidates might be put on this programme.
Applications closes: 30 Aug
No more psychometric tests! You will receive a test link to play a series of engaging and fun online games that will assess cognitive, behavioural and emotional traits and giving us alittle more insight into you as a person and where you'll thrive the most in our business. Please ensure you complete it within 2 days. After you've completed it you'll also receive atraits report so you can learn more about yourself as well.
Suitablecandidates will receive invitation to PwC'sAssessmentdayby end Sept where you will have the opportunity to immerse yourself in our culture, learn more about what wedo and discover where your passions and skills may fit!
Please note we accept one application per candidate.We recommend that you apply to your preferred position that closely aligns with your skills, passions and interests.
PDF both your resume and degree audit before uploading it in Workday. The system will auto-populate the information from your resume.
You can indicate another role in the same application form. Duplicate entries will slow down your application with us.
Got a question?Email .
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End Date
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.