Telecommunicator - $50,000 A Year (or More, Depending On Exp
Internal Job ID: J3V0DB79HMHBPM0NHFN-2412Job Title: Telecommunicator - $50,000 a year (or more, depending onexperience)At Intrado, highly skilled employees are dedicated to serving our mission -to help save lives!Intrado is the pre-eminent provider of 9-1-1 technology solutions fortraditional phone companies, wireless carriers, satellite and cableoperators, VoIP service providers, and public safety and governmentagencies. Public safety answering points (PSAPs) across the U.S. and
Canada rely on Intrado for accurate, state of the art 9-1-1 voice, dataand call handling equipment support. Intrado has the innovative network andextensive portfolio of advanced 9-1-1 services to meet public safety needstoday and in the future. Combined with a staff of experienced public safetyexperts, Intrado is unrivaled in its ability to deliver furtheradvancements, and continues to lead the transformation of emergencycommunicati
You want to help save lives. So do we. At Intrado, we know why your workmatters. We understand why you do what you do. We currently have openings for9-1-1 Call Takers in our 24x7 Emergency Relay Call Center in full view of the
Rocky Mountains in beautiful Colorado. The core focus of this position will beresponsible for receiving calls in the 24-hour/7-day-per-week Emergency CallRelay Center (ECRC) from citizens for emergency and non-emergency issues. Education
- High school diploma required.
Associate's degree in communications,business, or similar field preferred. Equivalent work experience in asimilar position may be substituted for educational requirements. Experience
- One-year experience in emergency services dispatching in a 9-1-1 center orsimilar environment required.
- 24/7 on call experience preferred.
- Basic knowledge of MS Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint required.
- May be required to work varying shifts.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish (skill may or may not be requireddependent upon position that is open).
- Employee recognition .
and. team award program
- Flexible schedule and telecommuting (based on biz needs)
- Relaxed dress code
- Generous vacation and sick bank
- Matching 401K
- Health insurance (variety of coverages and carriers offered); Companypaid benefits (some disability .and. life insurance)
- Voluntary benefits that include Auto, Home, Renters Insurance,Identity Theft Protection and Pet Care Programs
- Wellness opportunities and access to a company paid Employee AssistanceProgram
- Tuition reimbursement with a benefit maximum of $2,500
- DevelopU - training opportunities for career growth and personal developmentthrough online learning with more than 31,000 learning items
- Employee discounts for a variety of services
- Strong commitment to safety and security for our work environment and data
- Opportunity to serve the greater good through our Caring
About People(CAP) program
- Fast, friendly help in Corporate Services for internal printing needs
- Modern, clean and airy workspaces
- Team building activities
- Bright, clean, well-maintained Fitness Center with a variety of workoutequipment and locker rooms available 24X7!
- Dry Cleaning drop-off and pick-up, which is competitively priced and superconvenient
- Short order cooks in the caf ready to create a BLT-on-whole-wheat-no-mayoon a moment's notice
- Free soda, coffee, tea, hot chocolate
- Local Toastmasters Club
- LoFT - Centralized game room to use during breaks!
- Great free parking - safe, well-lit and plenty of space
- Amazing landscaping including bunnies!
Applications will be accepted through 7/22/2020. Equal Employment Opportunity/Veterans/DisabledPLEASE NOTE:
- Intrado has strict background check requirements both pre-employment andthroughout employment.
- Depending upon the position and/or access required, applicants andpersonnel may be required to successfully complete additional backgroundchecks including, but not limited to customer background checks, CriminalJustice Information Services certification, and criminal history check,fingerprinting and trainin
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.