Telehealth Nurse Navigator (Dupixent 30pm - 9pm EST)
Telehealth Nurse Navigator (Dupixent - 12:30pm - 9pm EST)
Providing concierge like services, working in a call center environment from home, you will serve as the patient/caregiver point of contact for all interactions including clinical and reimbursement. The Telehealth Nurse Navigator acts as the voice to the patient for product education, care coordination and adherence using care planning tools.
A typical day of a Telehealth Nurse Navigator includes:
- Coordinating in home injection training support
- Assessing patients for compliance and adherence to treatment regime
- Educating about disease process, products/programs, and advise on side effect management.
- Communicating reimbursement and financial assistance information
- Identifying, enrolling, and administering co-pay program
- Conducting on-going assessment of eligibility for commercial services, which include patient assistance programs and benefit investigations
- Provide on-going commercial service support for the patient.
- Must have an active RN license with ability to obtain licensure in all 50 states. The RN license must be unrestricted in any state
- Graduate from an accredited nursing program
- 3 years of nursing experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong customer services skills
Organization: LASH Group
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.