Telephone Account Administrator
Wesfarmers Industrial & Safety
As a Wesfarmers business, Coregas is the only Australian-owned gases company. We manufacture gases locally and distribute throughout Australia and New Zealand. Our compressed gases and cryogenic liquids are used for a huge range of applications including construction, healthcare, welding, research, food & beverages and clean energy.
Coregas’ vision is Changing Gases, Changing Lives. At Coregas, we help our customers achieve amazing things by delivering products, expertise and personal service second to none.
Due to parental leave, we have an exciting opportunity for a Telephone Account Administrator to join our team on a fixed-term contract. Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, you will be responsible for seeking continued business growth through sales of the product range to a portfolio of existing companies, uncovering new business and prospecting for new opportunities.
What you will be doing
- Making outbound calls nationally as per a prearranged call cycle to current customers
- Making enquiries regarding customer satisfaction and / or requirements
- Liaising with departments, providing accurate information regarding the outcome of customer calls
- Managing National pricing corrections, liaising with regional managers and updating contract pricing
- Providing first touch resolution, providing customers with true and accurate information
- Processing credit adjustment notes and pricing claims
- Maintaining data for Key accounts
- Providing ongoing support to the NSW sales reps on enquiries and adhoc request
- Achieving monthly sales targets and individual key performance indicators.
What we need from you
You will be a great fit for our team if you are:
- An excellent communicator (via phone and email)
- Passionate about delivering exceptional customer service and experienced in building sustainable client relationships
- Experienced working within a target driven environment
- Detail oriented and committed to following established processes
- Tech savvy. Experience with ERP systems (Navision Dynamics in particular) would be great but isn't an essential requirement
- Used to working in busy environment, with the ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Proficient in MS Office skills specifically Excel, Outlook and Word (Intermediate level)
- Flexible and willing to learn
What we can offer you:
- A close knit team environment with supportive management
- Competitive remuneration package
- Access to attractive discount offers from our partners on insurance, new car purchases, computers and private health insurance
Want to know more?
Visit our website at www.coregas.com.au to learn more about us
How do I join the team?
Click the ‘Apply’ button below to send us your resume and covering letter!
WIS promotes and adheres to the principles and practices of diversity
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.