Telesales Business Development Representative I
Applicants are required to read, write, and speak the following languages: English
NetSuite Business Development Representative Program
Oracle NetSuite Overview (NSGBU)
NetSuite a subsidiary of Oracle is the world’s leading provider of cloud-based business management software. NetSuite helps companies manage core business processes with a single, fully integrated system covering ERP/financials, CRM, ecommerce, inventory and more.
NetSuite Development Program – Business Development Representative
Our Business Development Representative (BDR) Program prepares recent graduates (ideally with 1-2 years’ work experience) for an exciting and rewarding career in technology sales. The 18-24 month program focuses on building product knowledge and developing core sales skills through structured training and development. This is an entry-level position suitable for recent graduates looking to explore an opportunity in technology sales. Whilst no previous experience is required, we are looking for team members who are highly motivated by technology sales, enthusiastic about working in a fast-paced industry and are willing to go above and beyond in this goal oriented position.
· Ability to work towards achieving and exceeding call and sales targets (KPIs)
· Cold calling prospects to qualify and produce quality leads for our Account Executives
· Interacting by phone and email with key personnel up to, and including, C-Level executives
· Analyzing prospect business needs, understanding processes & determining requirements
· Acquiring and maintaining knowledge of the complete capabilities of NetSuite's solutions
· Working on ad hoc projects for various departments within the organization
If successful in the BDR role, it is expected that you will be promoted into the NetSuite sales organization with a potential 50-100% increase in income.
· Competitive salary and Oracle NetSuite benefits included
· Supportive team environment with excellent training upon commencement
· Great graduate opportunity as no previous experience is required
· Full time permanent positions to start ASAP
· Bachelor’s degree in the graduating class of 2019 or completed all course requirements in July 2020 (student across all disciplines are welcome to apply)
· Excellent communication (verbal, written, and presentation) and interpersonal skills
· Work and/or internship experience within a customer service/sales/technology environment is highly regarded
· Demonstrated ability to work independently and in team environments
· Strong motivation to work in a competitive sales environment within the technology industry
Acts as the first contact for many prospects in Oracle business via inbound calls. Qualifies Oracle prospects and produces quality leads for the Oracle Sales Force. Performs database and record keeping activities.
0-2 years related experience. Able to demonstrate time management, basic telesales skills, and knowledge of Oracle products and services. Goal oriented individual with superior communication skills. Able to complete individual goals as well as work in a team environment. Demonstrated ability to communicate using technical concepts. Working knowledge of Oracle products a plus but not necessary. Professional demeanor. Work involves some problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and procedures.
: Regular Employee Hire
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.