Temproary Senior Business Analyst, HR PMO
The Temporary Senior Business Analyst will be responsible for the development and support of HR projects and programs. This position requires frequent contact with business leadership and subject matter experts. Scheduled project work includes analysis, documentation, configuration, testing, and reporting activities.
- Support large-scale, cross-functional HR initiatives/programs
- Assist with the build out of initiative/workstream plans and ensure execution of defined outcomes
- Manage project plans and roadmaps, identifying and managing dependencies and risks, tracking initiative health and performance and managing governance, and ensuring information is disseminated appropriately.
- Manage prioritization and collaboration across various initiatives by influencing key internal partners.
- Work with subject matter experts and business leaders on key project deliverables
- Present content and facilitate solutioning sessions to drive toward a decision
- Drive usage of common tools, templates, and processes to build consistency across projects.
- Apply attention to detail and ability to connect complex ideas
- Provide regular project status updates to key stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Organizational Behavior, or related field
- Track record of successful enterprise-wide program management
- Demonstrated experience with technology adoption frameworks/methodologies
- Experience with project delivery methodologies eg: Waterfall, Agile
- Advanced MS Excel skills
Vertex is a global biotechnology company that invests in scientific innovation.
Vertex is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person's race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, marital status, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. Vertex is an E-Verify Employer in the United States. Vertex will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law. Any applicant requiring an accommodation in connection with the hiring process and/or to perform the essential functions of the position for which the applicant has applied should make a request to the recruiter or hiring manager, or contact Talent Acquisition at ***************@vrtx.com.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.