Ticketed Labourer With Confined Space &/or Working at Heights - Goulburn
Harrison Barratt Group (HBG)
Opportunities are now available for experienced demolition labourers with a proven work history in the industry to join the team on one of our major sites based in Goulburn.
To be successful for these positions above you must have the following skills and attributes:
- A valid white card.
- Experience working at heights or Confined space
- Confined Space &/or Working at Heights
- At least one years experience working in construction.
- Must have Full working right (More than 40 hours)
- The correct PPE - (hard hat, long pants, steel cap boots, gloves, high-vis work gear).
- Be able to pass a skills test.
- Be reliable & punctual.
- One reference to verify your ability.
- Immediate starts for the right candidates.
- Excellent rates depending on experience and ability and competencies.
- $25 - $32 per hour + incentive's. (ONLY TFN)
- Weekend (when available)
- Ongoing work if proven successful after paid trial shift.
- Weekly Pay (Friday)
How to apply:Applications are via the apply now button only.
Only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.
Thanks in advance.
If this job doesn't tick all your boxes but you know someone suitable for this role please have them contact our team via email at ****@harrisonbarratt.com.au with their cover letter/CV or have them click 'Apply Now' on this ad.
- Required Experience with Work
- Immediate starts for the right candidates
- Weekly Pay
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.