Constellis was established in 2010 by a group of operators and investors who sought to combine best-in-class brands, assets and people within the complex risk management industry. Today, the leading provider of risk management and operational support services worldwide, Constellis combines the legacy capabilities and experience of ACADEMI, AMK9, Triple Canopy, Olive Group, OMNIPLEX, Centerra, Edinburgh International, Strategic Social and all of their affiliates. From life support, procurement, operations and maintenance to high-threat protection, training, C4I systems integration and crisis response, Constellis helps its clients achieve and sustain success, no matter where they are in the world. Constellis operates in approximately 40 countries with regional offices in Africa, the Americas, Europe and the Middle East. Constellis is headquartered just outside of Washington, D.C. in Reston, VA.
The Training Instructor position is a full-time role based responsible for providing new hire and annual training based to new and existing employees.
- Serve as the focal point for multiple contract training compliance requirements and be responsible for overall training quality and standards in accordance with each SOW.
- Ability to plan training objective, schedule personnel while ensuring contract staffing and operational continuity, maintain training files and update curriculum.
- Explain, demonstrate and ensure responsibility of equipment, maintain safety and organization of training environment.
- Communicate and oversee compliance with company policy, procedures, and safety guidelines.
- Provide training related to current and anticipated tactical, operational and strategic threats.
- Bachelor's Degree
- The Training Instructor (TI) position is a FTE position that requires a background with a minimum of two (2) years of training experience in civilian community law enforcement, military service law enforcement, or commercial/industrial security force service.
- Must have completed an approved and accredited Principles of Instruction course and Firearms Training through (e.g. NRA, a Police Academy, State POST Academy, FLETC or military training course) certifying them as an instructor.
- The Training Instructor must possess appropriate certifications to perform First Aid, CPR, AED, Defensive Tactics, Handcuffing, Baton, OC Spray, and firearmsinstructions
- Training Instructors for First Aid, CPR, and AED must have an Instructor certification from American Red Cross or American Heart Association.
With operations across every major continent and an annual revenue of $1.7 billion dollars, Constellis provides a wide array of opportunities for individuals looking to build successful careers in a fast-paced, growing industry. Legal, moral and ethical business practices remain at the cornerstone of our culture and Constellis continues to be recognized for our emphasis on quality and compliance. This strong track-record of performance is supported by our deep relationships across key government agencies and blue chip commercial customers. With more than 21,000 personnel worldwide, the majority of whom are military or law enforcement veterans, we leverage our employees' ambition and passion for creating a safer world. Our extensive operational expertise is augmented by our intimate knowledge of economies, communities and cultures. As a result, we share a willingness to support complex operations in some of the world's most demanding places.
Some travel may be required.
May be required to lift and carry awkward items weighing up to 25 lbs. Requires intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching and bending throughout the workday.
Washington, District Of Columbia, United States
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.