Training Specialist, Cell Therapy Manufacturing (REMOTE)
Bristol-Myers Squibb is a global Biopharma company committed to a single mission: to discover, develop, and deliver innovative medicines focused on helping millions of patients around the world in disease areas such as oncology, cardiovascular, immunoscience and fibrosis.
Join us and make a difference. We hire the best people and provide them with a work environment that places a premium on diversity, integrity, collaboration and personal development. Through a culture of inclusion, we create a better, more productive work environment. We believe that the diverse experiences and perspectives of all our employees help to drive innovation and transformative business results.
The Training Specialist, Patient Operations Apheresis (Cell Therapy Manufacturing) is responsible for supporting training initiatives for internal team members, external partners and a network of Apheresis Centers used for Clinical and Commercial Chimeric Antigen Receptor CAR T Cell Therapies.
This role based out of our corporate office in Seattle, WA, U.S. Travel within the U.S. may be required from time to time.
Come join Bristol Myers Squibb for this unique opportunity to be part of the team building a leading edge Clinical and Commercial CAR T Platform that serves our patients with novel Cell Therapies.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Design and produce engaging and adaptive learning solutions for both internal and external global stakeholders in a variety of formats, such as online, mobile and in-person.
- Coordinate and lead, as needed, Apheresis Collection Training (ACT) sessions and ACT train the trainer sessions.
- Support ACT program mission, goals and plans.
- Run and report ACT Metrics and Key Performance Indicators (KPI) to various teams.
- Assist in the qualification of internal and external ACT Trainers. Maintain relationship with external ACT Trainers.
- Conduct needs assessments, build content from scratch, and develop internal on-the-job training programs.
- Support blended learning approach by creating classroom materials and content in tandem with e-learning principles.
- Work with learning design consultants to identify learning gaps, explore options and develop learning solutions.
- Provide Quality Systems support by participating in deviation activities and impact/investigation assessments for cell collection centers.
- Collect and enter data into electronic data management systems
- Comply with applicable Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's) and regulations.
Skill and Knowledge Requirements:
- Ability to rapidly solve problems and deal with organizational complexity
- Ability to prioritize and complete work with sense of urgency based on criticality
- Knowledge of applicable regulations and standards
- High attention to detail skills
- High organization skills with ability to multi-task several tasks in parallel
- Bachelor's degree; ideally in Life Sciences or Engineering
- Required Minimum 3 years of experience in a regulated environment (e.g. GMP, GCP, GTP, Joint Commission, FACT, AABB)
- Strong knowledge of adult learning principles
- Experience building content and leading training sessions in a variety of locations, and with remote virtual learning environments
- Skills in creating KPIs and analysis of metrics to measure the quality of training
Preferred but not Required:
- Knowledge of Apheresis and Good Tissue Practices
- Experience in Cellular Therapy or Stem Cell Transplant programs
- Experience with external partners such as critical raw material suppliers or contract manufacturing organizations (CMOs)
- Skills in creating effective KPIs and analysis of training metrics
Bristol-Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.