Transaction Analysis Associate
Job no: 612736
Work type: Fixed term - full time
Categories: Analysis & Reporting, Strategy & Business Planning, Operations, Financial Adviser Support & Management
Working for AMP
Working for AMP means being part of a company that values diverse thinking, encourages collaboration and promotes innovation. It’s an environment that offers challenging and exciting work as well as opportunities for professional growth. We’re flexible enough to allow you to make the most of your life, both professionally and personally. As such, we are interested in hearing from applicants who are currently seeking part time opportunities. Please speak to us about how we can accommodate your own flexible employment arrangement.
We are looking for those that have the courage and agility to navigate changing and complex environments so that we can deliver the best solutions for our customers. We value people with integrity, an innate willingness to help others and an eagerness to perform to the best of their abilities.
We’re transforming our business, and we need people like you to join us on this journey.
About the role
The Transaction Analysis Associate is responsible for the preliminary assessment and recommendation of business transactions which are subsequently provided to the Transaction Strategy team.
Assessments completed by this role are required to use data to drive fact based decision making and identify appropriate strategies to deliver on the end customer servicing needs.
You will support the National Transaction Analysis Manager to drive licensee value management framework and objectives by assisting with the coordination and reporting of workflow activities, implementing business project outcomes and administrative duties
- Complete detailed transaction analysis and due diligence on behalf of the licensee to support growth. Collaborating and providing decision framework to support our Strategy team.
- Assist with managing register sales, register parcel sizes and valuations.
- Collaborating and advising the Licensee Partnership Managers and field staff to execute practice merger and acquisition transactions
- Ensure AMP’s governance and risk management framework is applied during each transaction Develop strong working relationships with internal stakeholders.
- Contribute to specific projects and strategic initiatives.
- Collaborate with internal business partners and financial advisers to create an optimal transaction experience for all advisers.
- Actively identify and continuously improve assessment and decision framework
Capabilities & Experience
- Sound understanding of financial services industry, ideally with 2+ years’ experience Ability to interpret and analyse financial and business data to diagnose issues and trends.
- Previous experience in an analyst role (preferred).
- Experience in dealing and consulting directly with business partners.
- Experience in delivering project outcomes to agreed timeframes
- Data handling skills including building macros, pivot tables and the modelling of large data sets through query logic.
- Ability to multi-task and project manage with attention to detail and effective time management.
- Knowledge and appreciation of financial services industry.
Wellbeing & Benefits
As a company that values wellbeing, we offer a range of great benefits to support you financially, professionally and personally. These include access to a wide range of flexible working options including the ability to purchase extra leave, retail discounts, onsite wellbeing centre including a gym (Sydney Office), Employee Assistance Program, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.
Inclusion & Diversity
AMP recognises individual differences and welcomes people from a variety of life and work experiences. The diversity of our people is core to our ability to innovate, grow and to fulfil our collective aspiration of helping people to own their tomorrow. A natural curiosity, a respect for differences and a growth mindset are valued at AMP.
Advertised: 22 Jul 2020 AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: 28 Aug 2020 AUS Eastern Standard Time
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.