Transportation Management System (TMS) Administrator
Transportation Management System (TMS) Administrator
Job Location US-AZ-Phoenix
Department Store Support Staff (Corporate/Field Support)
Position Type Full-Time
This position is responsible for the maintenance and performance of the Sprouts Mercury Gate Transportation Management System (TMS). This includes timely troubleshooting and resolution of TMS issues especially those prohibiting the processing of daily store orders. The TMS Administrator will take the lead in the implementation and management of key initiatives that drive reliable uptime and performance. Through prompt communications, TMS Administrator will keep all stakeholders and leadership (internal and external) informed of systems availability, upgrades, and outages.
The TMS Administrator will assist in the configuration, testing, and deployment of software releases to ensure all releases are deployed to production with no issues. This position will be also be responsible for maintaining up to date training documentation while also training TMS users at all levels. One of the main responsibilities for this role, includes an annual process/systems assessment to support the needs and growth of the team.
In addition, the TMS Administrator will work in close collaboration with the IT, Supply Chain, Transportation Operations, and Distribution Center Teams for all system changes and upgrades. Additional Responsibilities include user maintenance, security administration, roles/permissions setup, technical support, and carrier onboarding.
- Responsible for TMS configuration, optimization and training at all levels
- Provide timely assistance to internal users in resolving TMS system functionality and performance issues
- Exercise discipline and effective communications in the testing, diagnosing and resolution of issues
- Support system software upgrades through functionality and regression testing
- Define, implement, test, and document new technologies to enhance current and future business processes
- Provide solutions for projects and continuous improvement while leveraging TMS system configurations, code tables, and dynamic rulesets (workflow).
- Asses TMS system to include future company growth and routings to multiple distribution centers; adjust optimization as needed to accommodate changes in business rules.
- Manage system inter-dependencies and integrations
- Manage carrier and customer contracts/rate tables to support various pricing initiatives
- Additional duties as assigned to ensure accuracy of on-time performance to our stores
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Physical Requirements
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in logistics or transportation industry
- Minimum 2+ years of experience with MercuryGate TMS
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to establish effective working relationships across multiple groups (managed transportation operations, support groups, external customers, carriers, and software vendors)
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, including the ability to handle multiple tasks at once and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent working knowledge of the Microsoft Office software suite
- Excellent verbal and written interpersonal communication skills
- Experience with MercuryGate's MOJO optimization tool
- Comprehensive knowledge of MercuryGate's route guide functionality and carrier rate structure
- Ability to develop and produce ad-hoc reports from TMS
- Familiar with EDI and XML
- Experience with IT Support ticketing tools
- Strong aptitude for analysis, troubleshooting, process improvement, innovation, and collaboration.
- Sound business judgement and results-driven approach
- Excellent oral and written communications
- Maintain high levels of integrity and dependability.
- Maintain a focus on results, quality and customer satisfaction.
- Must have strong leadership qualities and understand and enable team dynamics.
- Work well in a team environment and effectively manage work activities.
- Project a professional demeanor and appearance.
- Be extremely flexible and adaptable.
- The ability to function and stay focused in constant pressure, fast growing and ever-changing organization.
- Ability to effectively apply conflict and risk management techniques.
- This position will work in a distribution center. Typically, this environment is subject to:
- Exposure to extreme temperature changes, moisture, noise, odors, and moving equipment.
- Ability to sit at a computer for long periods of time.
In addition to a rewarding career, Sprouts offers a comprehensive program to help support you and your family. These programs include:
- Competitive pay
- Opportunities for career growth
- 15% discount for you and one other family member in your household on all purchases made at Sprouts
- Flexible schedules
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Eligibility requirements may apply for the following benefits:
- 401(K) Retirement savings plan with a generous company match
- Affordable benefit coverage, including medical, dental vision
- Pre-tax Flexible Spending Accounts for healthcare and dependent care
- Company paid life insurance and short-term disability coverage
Grow with us!
If you have a passion for inspiring people and a flair for fresh food, consider applying for a job at Sprouts! With a focus on customer service, our neighborhood grocery stores offer high-quality, farm fresh produce, natural meats, plenty of scoop-your-own bulk goods and much more in a fun, friendly, old-fashioned farmer's market setting. Come grow your career in healthy living with a fast-paced, rapidly growing company and teams that pride themselves on empowering others along their journey.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.