Are you ready for your next adventure? From down range to corporate positions around the world, we provide you with opportunities to grow your career while helping to make the world more secure.
Constellis provides opportunities across every major continent for individuals who want to build successful careers in a fast-paced, growing industry. Legal, moral and ethical business practices remain at the cornerstone of our culture and Constellis continues to be recognized for our emphasis on quality and compliance. This strong track-record of performance is supported by our deep relationships with our government and commercial customers. Our employees worldwide, the majority of whom are military or law enforcement veterans, have ambition and passion for creating a safer world. Join us to Secure Success!
This position is responsible for managing all transportation functions for the NSW Prep Course and Support Services Program, and assisting the Logistics Management Specialist.
*Position is based at Naval Station Great Lakes, IL
- Transportation Specialists shall drive contractor personnel, as well as students
- Assist the OIC, through the Logistics Management Specialist, on management of material including initial planning, provisioning and requirements determination, and process inventory from central stocks including distribution, accountability, and ultimate issue for consumption, retention or disposal
- Perform analytical work to manage, regulate, coordinate, or otherwise exercise control over supplies, equipment, or other material
- Monitor and track all inventory issues, to include but not limited to, issuing of necessary training gear, organizing inventory, requesting inventory purchases, etc.
- Must be willing to operate a Company and/or Government vehicle
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma (or equivalent) required
- Minimum 1 year of recent experience (within the last 5 years) providing logistical support in a training environment
- Current and active military or civilian equivalent bus license (CDL-Commercial Driver's License) required
- Must also possess a valid driver's license and a clear driving record for the last five years
- Working knowledge of DoD transportation systems and record keeping highly desired
- Basic proficiency with MS Office required
- Effective oral and written communication skills with all levels of the organization
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage time and multiple priorities to completion
- Problem solving skills with an analytical thought process
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
Constellis offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
Constellis protects critical priorities safely and efficiently around the world. Operating in 40 countries and based in the Washington D.C. area, our 22,000 Constellis employees bring unparalleled dedication and passion for creating a safer world and upholding the highest standards of compliance, quality and integrity. As a leading global provider of risk management, security, humanitarian, training and operational support services to government and commercial customers worldwide, Constellis' forward thinking solutions include a range of synergistic services, including background investigations, social intelligence tools, advanced training, logistics and life support, UAV and K9 services, and crisis response mitigation. At Constellis, our number one priority is to secure success for our customers. For more information, visit www.constellis.com
Work is typically based in a busy office/training environment and subject to frequent interruptions. Business work hours are Monday-Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, however some extended or weekend hours may be required.
May be required to lift and carry awkward items weighing up to 50 lbs. Requires intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching and bending throughout the workday.
Chicago, Illinois, United States
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.