Transporter (9.75 hrly) Part Time
# Positions 3
Category Driving - Vehicle
Position Type Casual
Hertz, an industry leader is seeking high-charged, high-energy, team driven individuals to work as a vehicle transporter. As a transporter you will have the opportunity to drive Hertz cars while getting paid!
Your general responsibilities include but are not limited to;
* Transports vehicles safely within the airport to various service areas.
* Safely moves vehicles between airport and off-airport locations.
* Provide outstanding customer service.
* Maintain courteous and professional behavior & appearance.
* Follow all company safety policies and procedures and protect company assets.
* Ability to work with minimal supervision while maintaining high energy.
Valid driver's license
Must be at least 20 years of age
Flexibility in scheduling which may include nights weekends and holidays
Hertz is a Drug-Free Workplace. All employment is contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening.
Hertz is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status or domestic partnership status, disability, protected veteran status or military status, genetic information, or any other category protected under applicable law. Hertz is committed to taking affirmative steps to promote the employment and advancement of minorities, women, persons with disabilities and protected veterans.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.