Travel Nurse RN - ICU - Intensive Care Unit - $1,587 per week
Advanced Travel Nursing
advanced travel nursing is seeking a travel nurse rn icu - intensive care unit for a travel nursing job in dallas, texas:
- specialty: icu - intensive care unit
- discipline: rn
- start date: 08/03/2020
- duration: 13 weeks
- 36 hours per week
- shift: 12 hours, days
the intensive care unit (icu) registered nurse delivers vital care to seriously ill or injured patients in the intensive care unit and is responsible for evaluating patient conditions, administering treatment, and providing constant support during recovery.
when you work with advanced as a registered nurse, you will impact the lives of thousands while growing both personally and professionally. our nurses thrive in a culture of compassion and consistently strive for excellence. we believe that together, we can improve the well-being of patients and their families and make our world healthier and stronger.
advanceds travel nursing assignments offer competitive pay and a complete benefits package of great health insurance, life insurance, travel reimbursements, 401(k) matching -- and more
- assessment implementation and coordination of complex care and interventions
- interpreting diagnostic tests
- act as patient advocate and evaluate and monitor the patients progress
- identify sudden or subtle changes in a patients medical condition
- respond to medical emergencies and alert the appropriate doctors
- manage medication doses, anesthesia and ventilatory support
- provide regular status updates to patients and their family members
- possess excellent teamwork, multi-tasking and the ability to rise to challenges and stay calm under pressure
- bachelor degree/diploma/associate degree from an accredited school of nursing.
- current registered nursing license in tx or willingness to attain a state license
- 1 year recent experience working in the united states
- minimum 2 years experience in the icu
- bls, acls, pals required
advanced travel nursing is a nationwide staffing company for nurses. as one of the largest employment agencies in the united states, our nationwide network of high-quality and high-paying travel nursing job
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.