Travel Nurse RN - Telemetry - $1,831 per week
About the job
Travel Nurse Across America is seeking a travel nurse RN Telemetry for a travel nursing job in Phoenix, Arizona:
- Specialty: Telemetry
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: 14 weeks
- 36 hours per week
- Shift: 12 hours
As a TELE Travel Nurse, you will provide care by connecting patients to machines that measure heart rate, blood pressure, breathing rate, as well as blood-oxygen levels and electrocardiogram information. These machines then send data to computer screens for RNs to monitor. Telemetry RNs read and interpret the data to better determine patient care.
As a TELE Travel Nurse, you should be prepared to perform the following tasks:
- Provide basic bedside care.
- Monitor and adjust specialized equipment used on patients, and interpret and record electronic displays.
- Identify irregular telemetry readings and notify appropriate medical team members.
- Initiate corrective action whenever information from monitoring equipment shows adverse symptomatology.
BLS, ACLS required. Will work in APCU and must also float to Med/Surg
TNAA Job ID #383726. Pay package is based on 36 hours per week (subject to confirmation). BLS, ACLS required. Will work in APCU and must also float to Med/Surg
About Travel Nurse Across America
At Travel Nurse Across America, we take pride in doing things differently. We place our nurses on high-paying assignments in exciting locations across the country, but it's our service before, during and after your assignment that sets us apart. Our dedicated, supportive staff understands how stressful preparing for a travel assignment can be, and that's why we put our experience to work for you to remove the headaches and send you smoothly on your way.
Across our recruiting, clinical, quality assurance, payroll and housing teams, we promise to go out of our way to offer you an exceptional customer service experience. You may be a temporary employee of the facilities you serve, but when you travel with us, you become a permanent part of the TNAA family!
Some of the benefits you receive with TNAA:
- Low Census ProtectionTM - We pay for the number of hours you've agreed to work in your contract, regardless of changing needs of the hospital due to low census.
- Paid Sick Leave - Sick leave begins accruing from your first day, and you're eligible to use it after 90 days of employment.
- Travel Reimbursement - We offer up to $1,000 in travel expense reimbursement.
- Your Way is Paid - TNAA pays for all costs associated with getting the licenses and certifications needed for your assignment.
- Housing - Get the most out of your housing subsidy with our Easy Stay program or utilize our company provided housing.
- Insurance - We offer liability, vision, dental and health from Cigna, available from day one.
- Multiple Bonus Opportunities We offer extension, rebook and completion bonuses. We also offer TNAA Boost Pay and referral bonuses.
- More of what we offer can be viewed on our website at, www.nurse.tv/benefits/.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.