• Responsibility for the day to day management and development of the Finance team
• Responsibility for the maintenance of accounting records that ensures the monthly production of management accounts, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
• Treasury and cash flow management, including reconciliations of bank accounts
• Effective and efficient management of debtors and creditors
• Ensuring that the key control account reconciliations and finance processes are effectively carried out on a monthly basis
• Maintenance of comprehensive records on the Schools assets, including records for loans and depreciation
• Produce annual financial statements in accordance with sector and statutory requirements and accepted accounting standards, and all associated end of year returns
Only applicants with a suitable amount of UK based experience and who have a legal right to work within the UK will be considered.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.