University Recruiter (Contract)
Splunk People + Product + Passion
At Splunk, we are tackling complex problems by making machine data accessible,
usable and valuable to everyone. Our goal to provide a game-changing technology
to creatively solve today's problems.
Are you seeking to join a high performing, collaborative, and fun-loving team
that genuinely cares about your success and personal development? Are you
someone who is passionate about technology, people, and diversity? Are you a
self-starter ready to take the next step in your career? Then our University
Recruiter role is for you!
At Splunk, we re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most
importantly, committed to our employees' success. We have built out our
University Recruiting program globally over the last six years and are now
hiring interns and new graduates in 14 offices across 8 countries with no plans
to stop our momentum any time soon. Joining our University Recruiting team
offers you an opportunity to become a part of our incredible journey and make a
significant impact on the development of the University Recruiting program.
As a University Recruiter, you will have the opportunity to build a pipeline of
diverse, top-quality intern and new graduate candidates to join our ever-
* Manage full-cycle recruitment processes from sourcing, screening and
hiring high caliber students for our Marketing, Sales, and G&A functions.
* Develop the recruitment strategy for Marketing, Sales, and G&A functions.
* Collaborate with hiring managers to build and execute customized, full-
cycle recruitment strategies to build a pipeline of interns and new
* Lead key initiatives and projects with partner groups that will
continuously improve and scale our university recruiting operations
* Regularly run pipeline activity, maintain data integrity, and proactively
share data-centric updates with internal partners
* Manage, maintain and develop relationships with faculty, staff, alumni
and student organizations on-campus. Implements on-campus recruitment
strategy & attends on-campus events.
* Act as a key contact for interns throughout their internship and maintain
* 3+ years of university recruiting experience
* Strong communication skills
* Ability to work cross-functionally
* Detail oriented and ability to multi-task
* Willingness to work flexible hours
* Ability to travel during peak recruiting cycles
* Jobvite experience
* Workday experience
Please note we welcome those seeking remote opportunities.
Show moreShow less
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.