Unmanned Aerial System/Remote Piloted Vehicle Pilot/Analyst
CACI International Inc
CACI is seeking an Unmanned Aerial System/Remote Piloted Vehicle Pilot/Analyst who will perform operator responsibilities for remote piloted vehicles (UAS RPVs-air/ground) and supporting systems to gather intelligence for mission planning, mission sensor/payload operations, launching, remotely piloting, and recovering remote piloted ground and air vehicle systems to work in Aberdeen Proving Grounds, MD.
*This position description is not an active opening but is representative of positions within CACI that are consistently available. Individuals who apply may also be considered for other positions at CACI.
What You'll Get to Do:
- Define vulnerabilities and critical infrastructure in regards to threats by RPV such as TTPs to include emplacement TTPs and photo TTP
- Responsible for the acquisition, fabrication, modification, programming, and maintenance of RPV for test events.
- Deploys and redeploys the RPV ground and air systems.
- Launches and recovers the air vehicle, performs pre-flight, in flight, and post flight checks.
- Ability to travel CONUS and OCONUS (to possible conflict areas) on short notice in order to disseminate relevant threat information.
- Assist with vulnerability site assessments to inform analyst team about possible use of RPVs.
- Coordinate with national and international intelligence agencies to develop data sharing capability, trend analysis and procedures.
- Provide comprehensive technical red-team analysis.
- Perform all functional duties independently
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- Active DoD Secret Clearance
- BA/BS with 3 years experience or Associates degree plus 6yrs experience (OR)High School plus 10 yrs experience.
- Experience with COTS.
- Demonstrate knowledge and experience in providing Technical Intelligence (TI) support (e.g. SIGINT / CYBER / RPV Operations) used in remotely-piloted vehicles.
- Demonstrate experience in pre-deployment training and knowledge exchange supporting field training exercises (FTX), Validation Exercises (VALEX), and other technical exchange events.
- Must be able to obtain a Certified FAA UAS Pilot License.
- Must be able to obtain an Amateur Radio Technician License.
- Experience with all RPV (land, air, and sea) and ability to design/fabricate with limited instructions or pre-built kits.
- Ability to research emerging RPV technologies, describe their advantages, and the impact to DoD capabilities.
- Knowledge of the Military Decision Making Process (MDMP).
- Ability to take technical RPV knowledge and inform/instruct others about the technology, capabilities and limitations, and impacts to DoD capabilities.
- Proficient in utilizing standard MS Office computer applications and intelligence related automation to support analytical efforts and product development.
- Define and carry out scenarios (in test events or training events) in which RPV technology can be utilized.
- Ability to understand and interpret customer requirements in order to influence correct use of the RPV technology at technical exchange events or test events.
- Ability to perform independently while in other locations and interacting with other organizations and military units.
What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
US-Aberdeen Proving Ground-MD-BALTIMORE
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.