USAC IBP Supply Leader: SIBG
USAC IBP Supply Leader: SIBG - Phoenix, AZ #
Company: 3M Companies
City: Phoenix, AZ
Employment type: Full-time
USAC IBP Supply Leader: SIBG
Collaborate with Innovative 3Mers Around the World
Choosing where to start and grow your career has a major impact on your professional and personal life, so it's equally important you know that the company that you choose to work at, and its leaders, will support and guide you. With a diversity of people, global locations, technologies and products, 3M is a place where you can collaborate with 93,000 other curious, creative 3Mers.
This position provides an opportunity to transition from other private, public, government or military environments to a 3M career.
'The impact 3M has on people's lives and communities around the globe is amazing. As the leader of 3M's global community giving, I am incredibly proud to be part of and work alongside 3Mers, community partners and customers committed to making positive social change.' - Michael Stroik, director of 3Mgives
The Impact You'll Make in this Role
As a USAC IBP Supply Lead for the Health Care Business Group, you will have the opportunity to tap into your curiosity and collaborate with some of the most innovative and diverse people around the world. Here, you will make an impact by:
- Implementing SDS and IBP Supply Review processes in the assigned value streams within HCBG
- Facilitating and Leading the monthly Area Supply Reviews (by Portfolio) within HCBG
- Partnering with Area Lean Value Stream Managers to deliver on product availability, inventory, and COGS expectations
- Monitoring and reporting performance in respect to service and supply against OP and QOR
- Partnering with Lean Value Stream Managers to monitor capacity of manufacturing assets over the SDS/IBP planning horizon (0-36 months.)
Your Skills and Expertise
To set you up for success in this role from day one, 3M is looking for candidates who must have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or higher (completed and verified prior to start) from an accredited institution
- Seven (7) combined year's experience in Supply Chain, Operations, and/or Logistics in a private, public, government, or military environment
Additional qualifications that could help you succeed even further in this role include:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Supply Chain, Operations Management, and/or Business Administration from an accredited university
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work with cross functional teams
- Supervisory/Leadership experience
- Experience with S & OP, SDS/IBP processes
- Lean Six Sigma (LSS) experience
- Remote candidates will be considered for this position
Travel: May include up to 10%
Relocation Assistance: May be authorized
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status).
Supporting Your Well-being
3M offers many programs to help you live your best life - both physically and financially. To ensure competitive pay and benefits, 3M regularly benchmarks with other companies that are comparable in size and scope.
Resources for You
For more details on what happens before, during and after the interview process, check out the Insights for Candidates page at
Learn more about 3M's creative solutions to the world's problems at or on Twitter @3M.
Responsibilities of this position include that corporate policies, procedures and security standards are complied with while performing assigned duties.
3M is an equal opportunity employer. 3M will not discriminate against any applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.
Please note: your application may not be considered if you do not provide your education and work history, either by: 1) uploading a resume, or 2) entering the information into the application fields directly.
Please access the linked document by clicking here, select the country where you are applying for employment, and review. Before submitting your application you will be asked to confirm your agreement with the terms.
You need to be authorized to apply for this job.
You can find the authorization form on the right panel or below the content area if you use a mobile device. If you don't have an account yet please Sign Up now.
Fill this form to submit your resume by email:
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.