UW/PM - Healthcare Finance, VP
CIT is a leading national bank focused on empowering businesses and personal savers with the financial agility to navigate their goals. CIT Group Inc. (NYSE: CIT) is a financial holding company with over a century of experience and operates a principal bank subsidiary, CIT Bank, N.A. (Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender). The company's commercial banking segment includes commercial financing, community association banking, middle market banking, equipment and vendor financing, factoring, railcar financing, treasury and payments services, and capital markets and asset management.
CIT's consumer banking segment includes a national direct bank and regional branch network. Discover more at.
• Support the HC/UW Portfolio teams with underwriting new transactions managing and monitoring existing HC transactions.
• Candidate will support Portfolio and Underwriting Teams and work on both new deals and ongoing portfolio needs.
- The position requires a candidate to have very strong credit and analytical skills, who can multi-task and work in a high-paced team environment.
- Interact with Originators and support Senior Underwriters and Senior Portfolio Managers.
- Seeking a candidate with 6-8 years experience
- Bachelor's Degree required and Healthcare background
• Strong quantitative / analytical skills including credit underwriting, financial modeling, writing and attention to detail; excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Products, especially Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
Refer this job to a friend
CIT is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity. It is the policy of CIT to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to their race or perceived race (including traits historically associated with race, such as hair texture and protective hairstyles), color, national origin, nationality, ancestry, citizenship, immigration status, age), sex (including pregnancy, lactation, childbirth or related medical conditions), actual or perceived gender, gender identity, gender expression or transgender (including transgender individuals who are transitioning, have transitioned, or are perceived to be transitioning to the gender with which they identify), religion, creed, marital status, family status, domestic partnership or civil union status, affectional or sexual orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood trait, genetic information or predisposition or carrier status (including testing and characteristics), status as a victim of domestic violence, actual or perceived status as a caregiver,military service protected veteran status, mental or physical disability, perceived disability, record of disability, medical condition, AIDS and HIV status, or any other protected characteristic established by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here:
Job FamilyOriginations Support - Underwriting
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.