Venture Acceleration Coordinator
We are looking for an energetic go-getter to help us enable entrepreneurs to develop solutions to todays biggest healthcare challenges. The venture acceleration coordinator will provide day-to-day oversight of administrative and operational functions of the venture acceleration team. The coordinator will interact directly with entrepreneurs, investors, physicians, scientists and industry executives across the healthcare ecosystem.
The ideal candidate will enjoy a fast-paced environment and varied workday and should have a passion for entrepreneurship, data integration, healthcare innovation and communications. They will redesign and manage our databases and provide key metrics to drive program improvements. They will be instrumental in managing the data and operational elements critical to MATTERs venture acceleration team.
If you were the venture acceleration coordinator, here are some things you might have done this week:
* Join Deep Dives, working sessions with entrepreneurs to provide strategic guidance on business imperatives, with MATTER venture acceleration fellows and log detailed notes
* Review key metrics and feedback to improve our existing program offerings and identify areas of need
* Collaborate across MATTER teams to maintain data quality in internal databases
* Design efficient processes for venture acceleration team to execute against its key imperatives
* Interact with startup founders, industry executives, physician leaders and subject matter experts
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
* Assist venture acceleration team in day-to-day coordination and management of business operational activities.
* Coordinate and manage team projects to ensure successful execution within the allotted timeline.
* Maintain clear, accurate and updated databases on Salesforce.
* Maintain data quality in Salesforce to ensure accurate reporting and support data-driven decision making.
* Create external-facing databases for dissemination.
* Prepare status reports on progress against key goals.
* Prepare communications related to workshops and mentorship programs.
* Review key metrics and feedback to improve our program offerings.
* Provide detailed notes for all Deep Dives and manage follow-up.
* Bachelors degree in business, communications, engineering, biology, or chemistry; interest in life sciences
* Superior communication skills, both written and verbal, to all levels of an organization is a must
* Excellent organizational and time-management skills with strong follow-through and ability to meet deadlines
* Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint
* Experience with Salesforce a plus
MATTERs Mission and Values
We look for individuals who are passionate about our vision and who exemplify our values.
To help people and organizations transform ideas into solutions that improve the healthcare experience.
* Be the host
* Make others successful
* Speak your mind
* Turn over rocks
* Never stop experimenting
Commitment to Diversity
MATTER is an equal employment opportunity employer. We encourage individuals of all ethnic and racial backgrounds to apply for this position. We are committed to maximizing the diversity of our organization.
At MATTER, we believe collaboration is the best way to improve healthcare. The MATTER collaborative includes 200 cutting-edge startups from around the world, working together with hospitals and health systems, universities and industry-leading companies to build the future of healthcare. Together, we are accelerating innovation, advancing care and improving lives.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.