Verification & Validation Engineer (Contract)
The Sleep team is helping to fuel ResMed’s growth by focusing on solutions (products + software + services) to improve the quality of life for patients with sleep-disordered breathing and help providers improve efficiencies and reduce their costs. We are pioneers in providing a better experience for patients on therapy, and helping them achieve and maintain adherence with innovative masks and sleep devices with cloud connectivity. With nearly a billion people estimated to be suffering from obstructive sleep apnea, this is an opportunity to make a difference and change people’s lives whether in Marketing, Sales, or product development.
The primary role of Engineering function within Product Development team is to create specifications and designs for new products or improvements and enhancements to existing products and closely with customers, developers and other stakeholders to understand and define customer needs in these designs.
Let’s talk about Responsibilities
- Verify and validate the end to end system and design of all new products as part of product development prior to product release.
- Design and automate (where possible) effective test methodologies and test instrumentation to ensure designs meet their specifications and user needs.
- Test designs, analyze results through utilizing technologies, automation and data analytics to ensure compliance to quality and regulatory requirements.
- Perform work in a specialized area of expertise that requires knowledge of fundamental themes, principles and concepts.
- Perform routine professional-based activities, contribute to and manage projects, and provide advice/direction in primary areas of expertise.
- Build productive internal/external working relationships.
- Occasionally lead the work of project teams and might formally train junior staff.
Let’s talk about Qualifications and Experience
To get us really excited, you will have a bachelor’s degree in engineering with at least 3-5 years of related experience (software and product testing) preferably in a product development environment.
Joining us is more than saying “yes” to making the world a healthier place. It’s discovering a career that’s challenging, supportive and inspiring. Where a culture driven by excellence helps you not only meet your goals, but also create new ones. We focus on creating a diverse and inclusive culture, encouraging individual expression in the workplace and thrive on the innovative ideas this generates. If this sounds like the workplace for you, apply now!
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.