Visual Merchandising Coordinator - 3 days per week
This position will be responsible for ensuring consistent & effective merchandising and visual merchandising standards are communicated to our 3 brands - Sportscraft, Saba & Jag - across store and concession environments. You will provide Visual Merchandising support to the Head of Visual Merchandising as well as supporting the overall Visual Merchandising Department.
APG & Co
A leader in the Australian fashion industry, APG & Co designs and manages Sportscraft, SABA and JAG. For over 50 years, APG & Co. has curated, grown and evolved these brands to be at the forefront of Australian fashion. We celebrate our history while allowing our brands to express themselves in contemporary, relevant and authentic ways.
We have an unwavering commitment to design and quality across all aspects of our business. This commitment, when coupled with our creativity and passion allows us to bring great brands to life in engaging and surprising ways.
APG & Co has over 1200 employees across Australia and New Zealand.
The working environment is dynamic, professional and passionate. The mission: Bringing Style to Life. APG & Co values working as a collective, thriving on change, and playing to win. We are built to last.
We are on the lookout for a special someone who has a background combining a nice balance of creative flair along with administrative and coordination experience. This role is a unique role that is a true combination of the creative hands on aspects of Visual Merchandising along with the varying tasks of a coordinator, handling many projects from sending communication updates to all our stores to arranging items to arrive at a store for new campaigns and openings.
- Work with National Visual Merchandising Team Leader and the team to ensure all states/markets receive clear weekly direction on all VM activities for in-store and windows
- Ensure all merchandising direction reflects the national direction to support all new product deliveries
- Ensure all VM activities support Marketing and promotional strategies and are always in line with brand positioning
- Complete weekly in store merchandising updates within the mock shop in order to create VM update document & attend store execution with state team on a weekly basis
- Ensure all mannequin styling and outfit suggestions convey product team instructions
- Work with VM Department to support in various activities such as weekly VM Update directives, window execution directives, sourcing and ordering of VM components for stores, VM department admin & store allocations of VM material
- Management and delivery of VM items for new stores and concession openings
- Management of VM collateral requirements for stores for all campaigns
- Provide photo feedback on photos from field teams
- Proven experience in fashion retail visual merchandising admin role in a head office environment
- Experience working with product teams and VM teams on product preparation and mock shop management
- Experience creating documents for guidelines to be sent out to stores
- A good balance of being hands on and creative along with being disciplined and organised
- Adobe creative suite
- Microsoft Office knowledge
- An eye for detail
- An obvious love for our brands!
Where do I sign?
This full-time role is based in our stunning head offices in Alexandria. We offer lots of flexibility to keep your work/life balance healthy, 50% discount on products, sample sales, paid parental leave, a fun, fast-paced working environment, and excellent opportunities for growth and development. Style your career in a new direction and apply now.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.