VP, Portfolio Counsellor, Private Banking, Consumer Banking Group
DBS Bank Limited
DBS' Private Banking offers a one-stop, full-service touch-point for total banking requirements and provides the highest level of personalised banking. We have a team of dedicated, experienced investment advisors who identify opportunities in the various asset classes and employ the best strategies and product vehicles to cater to each client's needs. Coupled with partnerships within the DBS network and with global institutions, we strive to build long-term relationships with our Private Banking clients in Asia by providing them with high quality, timely and extensive wealth management, investment and financial solutions.
- Promote, educate and train relationship managers (RMs) on the portfolio investment approach through the use of proprietary investment tools and services
- Manage and proactively engage RMs to drive the portfolio approach, whilst providing investment advisory services to clients through portfolio solutions
- Engage in projects relating to the proliferation of portfolio advisory, mainly in roles such as providing business requirements and UAT support
- Share BAU responsibilities such as regular data input required for the maintenance of proprietary investment tools
- Degree in Finance, Economics, Banking or a related discipline
- Deep investment product knowledge across asset classes
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and presentation skills with good maturity
- Able to strive both in a team as well as independently
- Resourceful, meticulous and analytical
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements. ts
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.