VPS 2 - Various Administrative / Customer Service Vacancies
Outstanding opportunity for customer focused individuals who pride themselves on their proven teamwork, detail focus and ability to produce high quality work and remain positive in a busy environment.
Highly regarded Government Agency in the CBD has multiple VPS 2 administrative and customer service vacancies, which will initially be offered in 3 or 6 month fixed term contract capacities. Fantastic team-based environment, with excellent training and support.
The key responsibilities in these roles will incorporate varying levels of customer service, administration, processing and face-to-face or telephone based customer service pending the team to which you are assigned.
To be considered for these opportunities you will need to demonstrate:
- Prior experience in a team based administrative or customer service role
- The ability to work effectively and share knowledge in a team based environment
- Articulate written and verbal communication skills
- A high standard of computer literacy
- Commitment to providing a superior level of service to internal and external stakeholders
- Uncompromising attention to detail
- Demonstrated resilience and ability to remain positive and work effectively in a high volume environment
Successful candidates will need to provide the details of two recent Supervisors for reference checks and also submit to a police check.
Seeking an immediate start, so please register your interest without delay!
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Any queries can be directed to Sarah Barry-Nguyen in our Melbourne office at ***************@hudson.com but please note that applications will not be accepted by email.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.