Our client, based in the Western Suburbs is seeking an experienced Warehouse Admin person to hit the ground running with an immediate start.
About the role:
- Confirm, coordinate and book transport
- Complete all associated paperwork ( connotes, pallet paperwork, etc) for deliveries
- produce labels for open orders
- Manual handling
- WMS RP1 and RP2 ship orders
- Expereince in Internet carriers systems online booking (toll, bluestar and direct)
- Consolidate documentation and place on actual picked freight
- Ship export picks, raise client export notification emails, chep dockets and Fumo bookings
- Assist with inbound booking if required in peak site times
- 1st point of contact for all drivers entering site , issuing COR forms and hand over of carrier documents prior to loading
To be considered for this role you MUST have:
- At least 1 year administrative experience in a warehouse/transport environment
- Possess sound OHS Knowledge
- Intermediate user skills in MS applications
- Manhatten Experience advantageous but not essential
- Have the ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Time Management skills
- Ready to start immediately
- Able to pass a functional assessment
If this sounds like you, apply now.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.