Our client is looking for team members in at Melbourne Airport and Mulgrave.
Being able to work in a fast-paced warehouse environment and achieve efficiency, whilst contributing to the positive culture is critical to succeed in this role.
Our client is the largest internet retailer in the world, they specialise in quality and service. This innovative company understands the wants and needs of consumers to be able to provide various products in a timely manner, achieving positive and lasting impacts for everyone involved.
Through proven success on a global scale our client has implemented a methodical process. Experience is not required for these positions; however, an ability to follow instructions and stick to process is a must. Please note that as you are applying for a seasonal casual position the duration and amount of work available will be subject to client demand. This opportunity does have the potential to lead to an ongoing position for the right applicants.
Duties you may be performing in this role could include:
- Coordinating orders to be picked up by driver couriers
- Organising and managing flow of traffic through the facility
- Picking items from the shelves using an RF scanner (training provided)
- Organising and distributing boxes that will be picked up by driver couriers
- Cleaning and organisation of the warehouse environment
- Handling driver enquiries
Our client is customer obsessed; attention to detail, quality and accuracy will send you to the top of the team.
Our ideal candidates will possess the following:
- A passion for performance in productivity, quality, safety and attendance
- Demonstrated positive work attitude
- A drive to continuously learn and develop
- An obsession for providing a great customer experience
- Integrity driven and accountability for their workload
- A drive to meet and exceed set targets
Successful applicants will need to be fit and healthy to maintain performance pace, accuracy and focus. Having a growth mindset, an eagerness to learn and demonstrating ownership will determine a successful applicant.
The individual must be willing to commit to a flexible roster, understanding the nature of casual work. As the demand of the warehouse fluctuates, so does the requirement of labour. Due to busy periods, applicants must be able to commit to working a 38-hour week with potential overtime if required during peak periods.
Successful applicants will be required to complete background and character checks including; a pre-employment physical, national police check, drug and alcohol testing, safety induction modules and online cognitive and behavioural testing.
Apply now and experience working with our exciting client. Be a part of the online world and experience the process involved in achieving global success!
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.