Warehouse - Material Handler
Kelly Services US
Kelly Services is hiring to fill immediate openings at our client, a national electrical supplier with a warehouse site in Manchester, NH. This is a 1st shift, potential temporary to hire opportunity!
In this role, you would:
- Select inventory or pack customer orders
- Load or unload delivery vehicles and assemble stock onto pallets, warehouse trucks, racks, or shelves.
- Open cartons, bundles, and other containers and convey stock to designated area by hand, handtruck, or other equipment.
- Weigh, count, and record units of stock for customer order verification.
We are looking for candidates with:
- Basic reading, math skills, and attention to detail.
- Ability to walk and move freely and regularly lift or move up to 70 pounds of stock.
- Knowledge of warehousing procedures and security regulations strongly preferred.
1st shift: Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm with 1 hour lunch
Pay rate: $15/hour
Please apply today!
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.