Warehouse Operations Clerk Required For Immediate Start
About the business
We are urgently seeking an experienced warehouse operations clerk for an immediate start based in the Western suburbs. This role will be for an afternoon shift starting at 12.30pm and finishing at 8.30pm Mon-Fri with plenty of overtime available. Apply NOW and start tomorrow!!
About the role
Experienced Warehouse Operations Clerk with a minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role required to work on an afternoon shift based in the Western suburbs.
Your duties will include:
- Booking AQIS & bio security inspections
- Receiving stock into the system
- Performing RTS stock adjustments
- Completing container spreadsheets & weight declarations
- Organising empty containers to be collected
- Booking container deliveries to sites
- Entering batch numbers & best before dates into the WMS
- Daily phone & email correspondence with suppliers & senior management
- Physical checking of containers to ensure stock matches delivery dockets
Accuracy, Productivity and Time Management are absolute key aspects of this role and you will need to have a great eye for detail and be fully computer literate.
Having a forklift license would be advantageous for this role.
Benefits and perks
- Immediate starts with ongoing work
- Paid weekly
- Excellent rates with plenty of overtime
- Superannuation & all insurances are covered
Skills and experience
- Previous warehousing admin experience essential (minimum of 2 years)
- Must be computer literate
- Must be hard working, a good time keeper and available to work overtime when required
- Admin/clerical experience is a must
- Available for an immediate start
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Own transport is a plus
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.