Wealth Management Full Time Analyst Program - Singapore
Join a team committed to building client relationships around the world for an industry-leading franchise. You'll explore the Wealth Management business while building your own expertise in a dynamic team environment.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
You'll work on teams to develop trusted relationships with our clients - understanding their unique needs and providing solutions to help them meet their financial goals. You’ll build financial solutions that support our clients’ growth through investments, liquidity and credit management, and tax and estate planning.
"I've learned a lot about our clients from working across specific products within each asset class."
- Arman, Vice President
This three-year program offers unprecedented training and exposure to senior leaders across our business areas. By joining one of our teams, you'll have the opportunity to sharpen your finance, accounting, technical and soft skills through live and virtual learning and development sessions.
Integrated Team Analysts will work with our bankers, global investment specialists and estate experts, recommending investment and wealth management solutions to protect, manage and grow client portfolios.
• As a Banker Analyst, you will work with top-tier professionals to help the world’s wealthiest individuals, families, foundations and endowments to grow, manage and sustain their wealth. You will work as part of an integrated team to deliver personalized and comprehensive financial solutions across every facet of wealth management to our clients.
• As an Investor Analyst, you will support a team of global investment specialists to provide advisory services and implementation of client investment needs. They are involved with managing complex client accounts through trade execution and performing transactions. Investor Analysts will become proficient in providing transaction advice and executing functions across a wide range of financial products.
On completion of the program, we will work with you to identify your next role, as you build your career at J.P.
We're looking for highly driven individuals with the initiative to craft complex financial solutions that support growth in the evolving financial markets.
• Exceptional interpersonal, communication and analytical skills
• Excellent organizational skills and ability to multitask
• Genuine interest in financial markets and macro-level economic trends
• Superior analytical skills – both quantitative and qualitative
• Ability to thrive in a collaborative work environment
• Highly inquisitive, focused and pro-active
• Good judgment and discretion when working with confidential information
• Asian language preferred but not required
• This role is part of a Program that is expected to commence in around August 2020 and so you should have an expected graduation date of –no later than July 2020
• Prior internship experience within the Financial Services industry is strongly preferred
Talent is the currency of our business. Our commitment to providing best-in-class industry solutions is enabled by you. In turn, we offer a framework for career growth through unmatched training, experiences and access across our businesses in over 100 countries. Our collaborative culture is designed to support your success — wherever it takes you.
At JPMorgan Chase, we are creating positive change for the diverse communities we serve. We do this by championing your innovative ideas through a supportive culture that helps you every step of the way as you build your career. If you are passionate, curious and ready to make an impact, we are looking for you.
©2020 JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.