Wealth Management - Insurance & Retirement Solutions Business Management - VP
Wealth Management’s Insurance and Retirement Solutions (IRS) organization lives at the intersection of goals based planning and delivering improved lifestyle outcomes. Our products, tools and thought leadership are designed to help strengthen our client’s financial health and achieve peace of mind in retirement by offering tax-advantaged asset growth, guaranteed income and financial security for their families and businesses.
The Insurance and Retirement Solutions Business Manager provides business management and strategic coverage to the Wealth Management Insurance & Retirement Solutions team. The role will involve regular interaction with the full product team and senior management to manage the day-to-day business requirements and drive strategic initiatives forward. Additionally, the Insurance & Retirement Solutions Business Manager will help the business to launch new products, conduct business reviews, and execute on critical strategic plans.
This is a time-pressured and high-profile position which is instrumental in assisting/advising senior management and in coordinating the deployment of the bank’s corporate resources to address strategic and tactical objectives.
- Cover internal clients within the Insurance & Retirement Solutions product team
- Coordinate the day-to-day oversight and connectivity for the team; set agenda, objectives and facilitate Insurance & Retirement Solutions community and leadership team meetings; track business and controls priorities
- Contribute to the design and deployment of long-term business plans and strategic initiatives
- Develop and maintain internal relationships with key functional areas within JPMorgan to support the development and ongoing delivery of IRS solutions
- Analyze business operating models to identify potential efficiencies by redefining responsibilities, workflows or implementing automation; effecting change in processes and procedures, and infrastructure
- Liaise with Product Owners, Investors, and other supporting teams to resolve annuity, insurance, and institutional retirement product issues/escalations
- Present meaningful unbiased analytics to clearly identify facts, trends and opportunities to drive priorities for the businesses and deliver insightful analysis
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with business and finance team members, as well as Solutions and investor teams
- Point Person for Operating Committee initiatives; preps team for meetings with Region Heads and Market Managers to get exposure to broader Private Bank activities
This individual will acquire a firm understanding of the Firm’s tax-advantage investment strategies and fundamental business drivers of Wealth Management. The candidate should be a self-starter, strategic thinker, and be able to handle multiple priorities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Economics, or other related area
- Prior Business Management or COO experience
- Energetic and dynamic in style
- Highly motivated self-starter with excellent time management/prioritization skills
- Present well to senior and global business heads
- Able to forge strong internal relationships across a broad range of functions
- Self-motivated, tenacious and able to work with high degree of independence
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Able to both define and deliver to conclusion a strategic agenda across multiple groups
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with ability to analyze large data sets and present conclusions concisely
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- Attention to detail with logical thought process
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.