Work From Home - Collections Supervisor
Due to the COVID-19 situation, this role will temporarily be performed remotely. The successful candidate MUST live within the Houston area, as this position will train and work from home until such time as it is determined that the role can safely transition back into the office work site full-time.
Are you a People Leader looking for an opportunity to make an impact coaching, developing and managing a team of call center representatives?
Does this sound like you?
- Super energetic
- Great communication skills
- Superb follow through skills
- Exceptional Drive
- Great people skills
- Thrives on building relationships
If you answered "Yes" to all of the above and have a pride of ownership in your career and are looking to use your influence and coaching skills to cultivate a culture that reflects our core values, then we want to speak to you.
ARS National Services is looking for a Call Center Supervisor to join our growing Houston TX location. The Call Center Supervisor is a leader in the company who manages and develops a team of Account Representatives in our call centers. Supervisors drive revenue performance through strategy execution, coaching and skill building, change management, and tracking of results. The Supervisor is responsible for creating a positive customer and employee experience through high standards of personal conduct and quality conversations. In addition, the Supervisor creates a culture of respect, transparency, and personal accountability through engaged and inspiring leadership and effective communication.
- High school diploma or GED required; college coursework or degree a plus
- 2-4 years of supervisor experience preferably in a customer-contact environment
- Intermediate computer skills including Outlook, Excel and Word
- Intermediate math skills
- Exceptional communication skills including verbal, written, one-on-one and team
- Demonstrated negotiation skills with a knack for finding creative solutions
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.