XVA Valuations Controller
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders
- Liaise with Finance Regulatory projects team to understand requirements, deliverables, milestones and timelines
- Streamlining/enhancement of processes to produce the dynamic cuts of valuations to meet ViR requirements
- Provide cover for some of the Valuations responsibilities in respective asset class.
- Help with regular re-valuation exercises
- Ensure that the governance and control of fair value is adhered to.
- Identify the need for, and implementation of, fair value adjustments.
- Ensure applicable accounting / regulatory standards are met.
- Drive standardization and streamlining of processes within the Valuations Group.
- Work with all other areas within the Valuations Group
- Good understanding and experience with XVA
- Experience within Valuations
- Good Stakeholder Management
- Previous experience in a top-tier global bank
- Experience around Derivatives
- Experience in Pricing Models, Discounting and Curve Constructions
- Understanding in regulations around Valuation activity
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.