BloombergNEF is seeking a hardworking and highly motivated Business Development Manager to join our North America Commercial Team. BloombergNEF provides unique analysis, tools and data for decision makers inspiring change in the energy system. With extraordinary depth and breadth, we help clients stay on top of developments across the energy spectrum from our comprehensive web-based platform. BNEF has 250 staff based in London, New York, Beijing, Cape Town, Hong Kong, Munich, New Delhi, San Francisco, S??o Paulo, Singapore, Sydney, Tokyo, Washington D.C., and Zurich.
BNEF services fit clients' daily workflow, streamline their own research, help them to sharpen their strategies and keep them informed. BNEF's sectorial coverage provides financial, economic and policy analysis, as well as news and the world's most comprehensive database of assets, investments, companies and equipment in the clean energy space.
Our team: BloombergNEF is seeking a talented and highly motivated individual to join our North American Commercial Team based in New York. You will responsible for originating new client relationships, growing and helping renew existing clients and meeting our accelerated growth targets. You will have excellent interpersonal skills, an intellectual interest in and capacity for becoming highly conversant in energy topics, and an ability to lead a wide range of responsibilities in parallel.
We'll trust you to:
You need to have:
- Lead, renew, and grow revenue BNEF's book of business
- Collaborate with the Bloomberg terminal representatives in the territory to grow and expand existing relations, as well as prospecting new leads
- Coordinate client events by inviting clients/prospects and handling logistics
- Respond to client requests ensuring quick turnaround
- Assist in the preparation of major sales activities, such as content presentations to senior audiences.
- Provide constructive feedback to product and analysis teams regarding client needs
- Manage proposals and contracts
We'd love to see:
- A Bachelor's Degree at a minimum
- A track record of building industry relationships and exceeding sales targets
- A strong interest and experience in the energy market
- A confirmed ability to work on parallel tasks and collaborate across teams
- An assiduous attention to detail
Does this sound like you?
- Experience of hitting sales targets
- Understanding of Energy sector.
- Experience using the Bloomberg Terminal
- Experience using LinkedIn Sales Navigator and related sales tools
- Experience of relevant energy industry experience At a minimum, we require that you:
- Are legally authorize to work full-time in the United States and will not require visa sponsorship in the future
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps- but in the meantime feel free to browse this: https://about.bnef.com/
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.